CHAP ACCREDITATION: THE MARK OF QUALITY AND COMMITMENT
Rehab Medical is proud to be accredited by CHAP, one the leading Medicare approved accreditation agencies. The Community Health Accreditation Partner(CHAP) is a private, not-for-profit corporation that has set high national standards for providers to meet in effectively and efficiently delivering quality health care products and services to consumers. CHAP confers accreditation on organizations that have demonstrated through rigid scrutiny that their policies, procedures, practices and quality assurance programs meet the CHAP national standards. Accreditation is a voluntary method to establish our commitment to adhering to these high standards, to show that we are in compliance with all regulatory bodies in the industry, and to provide surety to any concerned party that we strive for excellence in all endeavors.
At Rehab Medical, we strive to offer the best service in the industry. As an Accredited Home Medical supplier, our referral sources, patients and employees can see our commitment to exceptional patient care.
- Independently verifies our continuous compliance with all applicable governmental and statutory regulations and guidelines
- Ensures constant review of our internal policies, procedures and practices to continuously improve our customer care
- Accreditation ensures that we are committed to providing quality patient care in all we do
- Demonstrates our professionalism and commitment to ethical business practices
- Ensures our customers will always have a voice to express their needs
Accreditation is not easy to attain – providers must demonstrate that they meet the CHAP criteria through a stringent review of 138 separate qualifying standards & criteria, spanning 7 areas of business operations where we must document internal policies and procedures, illustrate quality improvement measures and corrective actions and demonstrate customer satisfaction monitoring. These areas of business operations include:
- Organization and Administration
- Program/Service Operations
- Fiscal Management
- Human Resources Management
- Provision of Care and Record Management
- Quality Outcomes/Performance Improvement
- Risk Management
CHAP reviewers perform on-site visits to audit these and other performance areas to validate each standard. They further interview our staff members to discover levels of training, product knowledge and to ascertain health and safety standards. They also review customer satisfaction using a variety of methods including direct customer contact. Once they have considered the entire body of evidence, they then determine whether or not we have met the standard sufficient for accreditation.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Rehab Medical is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ Rating for trustworthiness, quality and customer responsiveness.